Skip to Main Content


For Public Housing Tenants Only
For all maintenance requests, including emergencies, please call: 816.842.5309

You must leave a name, address, and phone number, and your call will be returned.


  • Fire, Call 911
  • Loss of power
  • Broken water lines
  • Exposed electrical lines
  • No heat (During the winter season)
  • Broken door locks or broken windows
  • Major plumbing backups and/or conditions that might cause harm to the tenant and/or damage to property (includes overflowing toilet and other exposure to raw sewage)

Please report maintenance problems immediately. You must not make any repairs. You will be required to pay for damages to your apartment caused by any member of your family or guests.

All maintenance calls are subject to maintenance charges, please click here to view the current maintenance charges list.

What can we help you with today?

Contact HAKC